Thursday, May 23, 2013

Green is the new white.

Finally I can leave my house without wanting to break down and cry.
It is a little greener.
I can plant things.
We've had a 100% reduction in snow. Green is the new white.
I've got my Community Garden plot, my greenhouse, and some planters on the go.
If you haven't noticed, I'm pleased as punch.
This year's goal for my floral decor is to finally move away from all purple flowers. I'm going with a leafy look this year. When I can place things outside of my greenhouse without worry of frost, I will gladly post photos. As of right now, it is a mumble-jumbled disaster waiting for a day off and a frost-free night.
All my plans are formulating. My head is swimming in pretty things.
I think this weekend will be the two days I've been hoping for. (Minus the forecasted rain)
For all of you who sat through my I hate six months of winter blog, this should be a welcome change of pace.

Same branch from my winter rage blog. It is green :D

Stuff is growing. No big deal. 
The little buds were spring. They blew up. I like it. 
Can't wait to share more not-winter with y'all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment