I love newborn babies.
They really are the most precious thing.
Friends of ours recently had themselves a sweet, little girly on Christmas Day.
I got to snuggle her for a few minutes today.
Despite her smelly, little, newborn poo, it was like a tiny slice of heaven to brighten a dull Monday.
Newborns remind us what it's all about. They remind us how delicate life is.
Every single time I pick up a newborn I get a huge case of the warm-fuzzies.
It's crazy to think that at one point, we were all five-day old babies. We were these sweet helpless babes with doting parents and friends.
We were mushy-gushy goodness.
I am at a stage in life where I have a lot of people in my life having babies. (And they are planned... woah!)
I'm grateful to have all kinds of babies to snuggle.
I'm also grateful my love for babies doesn't scare my friends and family off and they keep on bringing me babies to hold and love.
This post doesn't have much content. No message. No meaning.
Just a chance to brag about snuggling a newborn on a really boring Monday.
-xo
No comments:
Post a Comment