Friday, October 28, 2016

SEX


I recently purchased a decent used condition copy of Madonna's glorious underrated coffee table book.
If you're completely unaware, it's called SEX and I've been looking for a decent copy of this book since about 2007. I've never found one within my budget in decent enough shape to purchase.
I can't tell you exactly why I've sought this book out for years and years, but I have. Something about owning a tiny piece of controversy tickles me pink.
Considering I've been looking for naked lady to mount above my mantle, a long-deabted, often deemed offensive coffee table book seems totally fitting to my living room.
That's Isabella Rossellini
If you're wondering, the cameos in this book are incredible. ---------->
Madonna is genuinely incredible.
Despite some people claiming it's really only for shock value, it's genuinely a piece of art.
I've owned a few coffee table books in my day, but this is the epitome of coffee table books.
They're supposed to make you want to look at them. Well, a coil-bound book with a metal cover grabs your attention. And if naked people don't make you flip the pages, I don't know what will. If you've never picked up a copy and flipped through it, I encourage you to visit my book me and take a look. 
Like I said, it's a work of naked art.
You can't really go wrong with that.
xo
Jill
















No comments:

Post a Comment